Airport Transfer

Google reviews
5/5

Need a Ride?

CALL US:

TEXT US:

323-900-5061

Don’t Take Our Word For It. Hear What Our Rider Say about our services.

Best LAX airport service

You’ve had experience with other providers before, how satisfied were you then?
While companies claim to have excellent customer service, few take that seriously.
Here at PickUpRide, we take that to heart.

Hear What Our Customers Say Best LAX airport service

Outstanding experience from start to finish. Driver on time for pick up to LAX. Return to LAX was perfect. Got message of driver status once we landed and driver kept in touch with us while we went through customs. Main office also ensured our experience with driver was going as planned during our pick up from the airport. Driver quickly located us and we were only waiting at curb for few minutes until his arrival. Will definitely use them again for our future trips. — Dean D.

 

These guys were fantastic! Very accommodating to changing schedule, friendly and helpful drivers, and on-time pickup with all 3 rides we took with them. Our driver did initially go in the wrong direction, but to be fair, the address he used in his map app did send him to the wrong address. We were able to get on the right track though, and all was smooth thereafter. I still give these guys my top rating and would not hesitate to use them again. A great experience and reliable company! — David G.
We used pickup ride from Irvine to lax. It was an early morning pick up and driver came on time. He drove nice and we reached airport on time. It was cheaper to book from pickup ride and so we were concerned but nice vehicle, nice drive and decent price. This company deserves a five star rating. We picked another one from lax to Irvine. Driver reached on time but it took us some more time than we expected for getting our luggage and he waited while we got our luggage. Another five star experience. Thanks. — Shana K.

 

pickupride reviews PickUpRide

See more reviews in our google page

How We Define Customer Service

We believe that customer service is a customer’s overall experience with us- before, during, and after they had our services. This means that from the moment you book with us, to the moment we pick you up from your location, to after we dropped you off- we only want to give you your best experience yet.

We love to keep up with the values and ideals of our brand. PickUpRide believes that each customer is important and unique. We value your business and take pride in sharing the journey with you.

An article by PRNewswire said that “Only 34 percent of consumers are always satisfied with their car service provider” which means that the remaining 66% is open to going elsewhere. This poor review of the industry motivated us, even more, to provide you with service that goes beyond the basics.

Best LAX airport service

Find your next stay
Search low prices on hotels, homes and much more...

Served Locations

Recent Blog

RSS RSS Feed